The MUEXLab is dedicated to involving students at various levels of study (Bachelor, Masters, Doctoral) as follows:
- Students working on group projects or bachelor/masters theses will have access to lab equipment and will be encouraged to take part in research and innovation projects related to modeling, monitoring, and managing QoE for advanced multimedia services.
- Relevant research topics and results will continuously be included in teaching, especially in the scope of courses taught by lab members or where lab members are involved in exercises, including the following:
- Bachelor level: Communication Networks, Multimedia Services, Introduction to Virtual Environments
- Masters level: Multimedia Communications, Heuristic Optimization Methods
- Doctoral level: Optimization in Telecommunications
- Students looking to enroll in the PhD program at FER and are interested in the field of QoE research are encouraged to contact the head of the MUEXLab to ask for employment and mentoring possibilities. All open positions will be announed on the website.